"My issue was keeping track of all my spending, not just from my checking account, but also from multiple credit cards"- Patty Brunelle
SpendingAlert can help solve these problems
- Are you spending too much?
- Trouble sticking with your budget?
- Do you want to get control of your spending but you are not sure how?
- Is it a challenge to track your spending from multiple credit cards?
Easy to Use
SpendingAlert runs on autopilot.
Receive text alerts to increase your awareness.
No need to create a traditional budget or categorize transactions.
Overview of your “total” spending.
Connect multiple checking and credit card accounts.
Over 16,000 financial institutions available in our system.
Safe & Secure
128 bit Encryption.
Secure link to your bank and credit card accounts.
Bank level encryption, your account data is protected.
Don't be a Statistic!
- 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in their savings accounts.
- 39% of Americans have $0 money saved.
- 1 in 3 Americans has $0 saved for retirement.
- All personal information is encrypted to ensure security best practices.
- SpendingAlert is built on technologies which are trusted by millions of users and hundreds of financial institutions every year.
- Your security is important to us. Linking your personal bank accounts does not allow SpendingAlert to manage or transfer assets in your linked account.