"My issue was keeping track of all my spending, not just from my checking account, but also from multiple credit cards"- Patty Brunelle
SpendingAlert can help solve these problems
- Are you spending too much?
- Trouble sticking with your budget?
- Do you want to get control of your spending but you are not sure how?
- Is it a challenge to track your spending from multiple credit cards?
Easy to Use
SpendingAlert runs on autopilot.
Receive text alerts to increase your awareness.
No need to create a traditional budget or categorize transactions.
Overview of your “total” spending.
Connect multiple checking and credit card accounts.
Over 16,000 financial institutions available in our system.
Safe & Secure
128 bit Encryption.
Secure link to your bank and credit card accounts.
Bank level encryption, your account data is protected.
60 Day Free Trial
No credit card required during the free trial period
$2.99 monthly subscription
Don't be a Statistic!
- 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in their savings accounts.
- 39% of Americans have $0 money saved.
- 1 in 3 Americans has $0 saved for retirement.
- All personal information is encrypted to ensure security best practices.
- SpendingAlert is built on technologies which are trusted by millions of users and hundreds of financial institutions every year.
- Your security is important to us. Linking your personal bank accounts does not allow SpendingAlert to manage or transfer assets in your linked account.